I am pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), P.R. China. In my sophomore year, I joined Advanced Network Laboratory as a research assistant, advised by Prof. Guihai Chen and Prof. Xiaofeng Gao. During the summer vacation of my junior year, I went to the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and became a summer intern under the guidance of Prof. Swarun Kumar. In my senior year, I joined Intelligent Internet of Things (IIOT) Research Center to complete my graduation thesis with the supervisor Prof. Xiaohua Tian.
My research interests cover a wide range of Networks and Systems, including network optimization, wireless network, crowdsourcing, and D2D communication network. I have published two papers about clustering problems in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) of Internet of Things (IoT) in Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC) and the 48th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2019) respectively.
- Sept. 2019: I am honored to join the IIOT Research Center and work on the backscatter project for my undergraduate thesis, advised by Prof. Xiaohua Tian.
- Jul. 2019: Thank Prof. Swarun Kumar for accepting me as a summer intern at his Laboratory for Emerging Wireless Technologies (WiTech) lab of CMU, where I work on an NFC project.
- Jun. 2019: Check out our distributed approximation algorithm to select cluster heads for a homogeneous network in three-dimensional situation, which is accepted by IEEE TWC.
- May 2019: Check out QLEC, a machine-learning-based energy-efficient clustering algorithm in high-dimensional space, which is published in ICPP 2019.
- Feb. 2017: I am honored to join the Data Communication and Engineering (DCE) lab advised by Prof. Xiaofeng Gao, working on wireless networking and sensing.
- Sept. 2016: I start my undergraduate study majoring in Information Engineering at SJTU, which is the Top 5 university in China (Mainland).